Promote well being in your workplace
Corporate Reiki/ Indian Head Massage sessions have been tailor made to suit organisations own needs and have proved extremely popular promoting well-being to well- deserved staff.
Corporate days have been facilitated in local Universities, Councils and organisations such as Solicitors as 'well being' days. Staff were given the opportunity to experience 15 to 20 minute taster sessions.
Stress accounts for 70% of illnesses in the U.K.
Increase productivity, promote well-being in the work place by taking the first step to motivate and increase positivity of staff.
The 'Ultimate D-Stress Workshop' is offered to businesses to reduce stress levels, promote the well-being of all staff and to enhance team building within the workplace.
These are offered as stand alone workshops.
Alternatively we can facilitate each service individually or as part of a corporate package:
- Indian Head Massage
Services are tailor made for individual or organisational requirements.
How it works
- Re-focus individual ambitions.
- Promote Team building exercises
- Motivational Goal setting – looking at where you are now and where you want to be
- Relaxation techniques
- Instant and long term de-stressing techniques
- Look at shared values and ethos.
Counselling uses various techniques to bring about beneficial changes in a confidential environment.
What does it do?
- Examines negative thought patterns
- Looks how thoughts influence feelings and emotions
- Looks at life history
- Looks at the influence of early relationships on present relationships
Benefits of Counselling:
- Helps to deal with stress
- Looks at more realistic outlooks and goals
- Provides an outlet outside the family
- Can establish better communication and relationships
- Leads to more realistic views
- Brings about understanding of ‘me’
Reiki is a holistic technique that promotes a positive outlook on life, leaving you able to deal with challenges and stress more effectively.
Reiki promotes feelings of tranquility and harmony.
Reiki has been recognized by the World Health Organization and is now becoming widely used by nurses and practitioners in hospitals and clinics to help speed up the healing properties of the body and to help in the treatment of all kinds of physical, emotional and psychological disorders.
Reiki is given either lying down on a massage bed or sitting in a chair if preferred.
The client remains fully clothed throughout removing shoes and items of jewellery (except wedding rings).
This is a non-manipulative technique, where the practitioner holds their hands in positions hovering over certain points on the clients body.
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is a therapeutic seated massage of the shoulders, neck, scalp & face, without the use of oil or massage chairs.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Relieves tension and headaches, neck and back pain
- Alleviates stress, promotes relaxation a popular massage often requested for general well-being
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins and boost the immune system
- Restores joint mobility, improving circulation which lifts energy improving concentration
Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates
Coaching is working towards bringing the best out in people supporting them in reaching their full potential. This affects their lives, performance and decision making in a positive way allowing them to achieve greater happiness.
Take your life to the next level, unlock your potential reawaken your dreams and set your life goals.
Coaching enables you to:
- Find solutions to any problem
- Examine your goals
- Commit to being the best and not settling for less
- Bring about positive changes
- Get motivated and support you in staying motivated
- Identify your needs, goals and values
- Build confidence
- Gain a better understanding of yourself